Have a question?
Shop By Category
Did you know you can now order your shopping from
either Malta and Gozo?
Change your password
Track an Order
Sub Total: €0.00
Service Charge: €0.00
Grand Total: €0.00
Chilled and Dairy
Fruits and Vegetables
Spirits and Beverages
Biscuits and Crackers
Cereals and Cereal Bars
Pasta Rice and Couscous
Beer and Ciders
Coffee Tea and Hot Chocolate
Ice Tea/ Coffee
Juice and Smothies
Juices and Smoothies
Mixers and Squashes
Wines and Champagne
Other Butcher Items
Butter Dips and Spreadables
Milk and Eggs
Mortadella and Luncheon Meat
Yoghurts and Desserts
Chocolates and Sweets
Crisps Popcorn And other Snacks
Pastries and Prepacked Cakes
Butter Dips and other Spreadables
Ham and Salami
Chips and Other Potato Products
Frozen Fruit and Vegetables
Frozen Pizzas and Pastries
Ice Cream and Desserts
Other Frozen Food
Baby Fruit and Vegetables
Beans Peas and Sprouts
Dried Fruit Legumes and Nuts
Fried Fruit Legumes and Nuts
Fruit & Veg (Freshly Cut)
Fruit and Vegetable (Freshly Cut)
Fruit and Vegetables Cleaning Products
Herbs and Spices
Herbs Spices and Cubes
Packaged Fruits and Vegetables
Dried Fruit Legumees and Nuts
International Cuisine - Indian Food
International Cuisine - Oriental Food
Jams Honey and Peanut Butter
Oil and Vinegar
Sauces and Condiments
Seasonal and Festive Food
Sugar and Sweetners
Sweet Cream and Panna
Garden and Accessories
Picnic and BBQ Essentials
Baby Care and Accessories
Bathroom Care and Essentials
Household Care and Essentials
Kitchen Care and Accessories
Kitchen Care and Essentials
Personal Hygiene and Care
Port and Sherry Wine
1. This policy discloses the privacy practices for this website, which are in compliance with The Data Protection Act, Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta, and with the European Union Directive 2002/58/EC on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector.
2. These guidelines serve as the basis for our registered users and visitors, and have been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies are rapidly evolving, and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will be posted on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes. If the changes represent a material departure from our current practices with respect to the use of personal information, the changes will be posted on this page thirty days prior to taking effect and registered users will be notified via email.
3. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which we may link.
During the registration process, prior to activating your account, you are required to supply a unique email address and some demographic information (full name is required). On occasion, we also collect additional personal information from subscribers in connection with optional contests, surveys, or special offers.
2.2 IP Addresses
We also log IP addresses, or the location of your computer on the Internet, for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes. We do not use IP address logs to track your session or your behavior on our site.
When one visits our website, a cookie may be sent to this person. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing our website. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user's previous activity. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can recognize you and can customize what you see on the screen according to your registered preferences. You are not obliged to accept cookies and most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. However, certain cookies are essential for the functioning of the website, thus disabling them may hinder the full functioning of the website.
We may perform statistical analyses of user behavior. In this statistical analyses, we will disclose information to third parties only in aggregate form, meaning any process in which information is gathered and expressed in a summary form, for purposes such as statistical analysis. Personal information about you as an individual will not be provided to any third party without your consent.
We use email links located in our contact us page to allow you to contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have. We will use your email address to respond directly to these questions or comments.
3.3 Information Security
We use email links located in our contact us page to allow you to contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online.
3.4 Requirements for Processing
We will ensure that:
We will only process personal data if the consent of the data subject is given unless the law requires otherwise. [And explicit consent must be given in order for us to process sensitive personal data.]
As a safeguard to your personal data, we do not sell any personal data without the explicit written permission of the data subject [being the person to whom the data relates.]
1. We do share the information we gather, in any form, with advertisers and other partners. We will not release personal information about you as an individual to third parties, except under the circumstances described in Compliance with Legal Process below. Upon request, we will provide you with all of your personal information associated with your subscription and information will only be sent to the email address on file associated with it.
2. In compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act, Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta, personal data may not be processed for purposes concerning direct marketing, if the data subject notifies the data controller that s/he opposes such processing. The controller shall appropriately inform the data subject of his right to oppose such processing, at no cost.
1. We may disclose personal information if we are required and permitted to do so by law, in accordance with the Data Protection Act, or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to (1) comply with the law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend our rights and property; (3) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our web site and content; or (4) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
2. Data may be disclosed in relation to the prevention, investigation, detection and prosecution of criminal offences, or of breaches of ethics for regulated professions through abusing the functions of the website in which illegal acts are performed, including, but not limited to threats which give rise to a criminal offence and other offences which give rise to criminal liability.
3. Personal data may also be processed without the data subject’s consent if:
The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
Processing is necessary for the performance of an activity that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller or in a third party to whom the data is disclosed;
Processing is necessary for a purpose that concerns a legitimate interest of the controller or of such a third party to whom personal data is provided, except where such interest is overridden by the interest to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject and in particular the right to privacy.
Upon request, we will:
1) Remove you and your personal information, from our database, thereby cancelling your registration;
2) Correct personal information that you state is erroneous;
Frozen products must be kept chilled and kept at a specific temperature as indicated on the product packaging. Manufacturers provide cooking and safe food handling instructions to keep the product safe from freezer to plate. Instructions vary depending on the food product and whether the food contains raw or partially-cooked ingredients, or is ready-to-eat.
On order products are items which could be found in the outlet, however there are instances were the items may need to be ordered. If such items are not readily available we will order them for you at no extra cost. Should the item be unavailable from the supplier, we will inform you accordingly.